We are always excited to meet new patients and it is our goal to make your visit to our office pleasant by providing every patient an exceptional patient experience. More than an examination, we view your first visit as our opportunity to establish a long term relationship to create and maintain a beautiful and healthy smile that will last a lifetime.
Prior to your exam, we will take the time to listen to your concerns and to address any apprehensions you may be experiencing. Your comprehensive examination may include x-rays, dental impressions and digital photographs and we will also evaluate any biomechanical considerations, periodontal health and joint and bite function that may be of concern. Coupled with the diagnostic information gathered during your exam, your input will also play a vital role in creating a treatment plan that addresses both your oral health and your personal vision for your smile.
Great dental care doesn’t just make for a fantastic smile, it also helps promote overall health and wellness. We want you to have the confidence to share your smile with the world!
What to Bring to your Appointment
Please bring the following completed patient information to your first appointment:
- Your Dental Insurance Card, if applicable
- Confidential Information Questionnaire: Important contact information for our records
- Dental/Medical History: Complete medical and dental history
- HIPAA: Statement of Privacy Practices/Confidentiality Acknowledgement
- Most Recent Dental Records: If you are coming in for a second opinion or are moving into the area
How Much Will My Visit Cost?
The fee for your initial comprehensive evaluation and x-rays is typically covered by most PPO insurances and will be billed to your insurance carrier.
For any additional treatment, you will get a detailed treatment plan. Our friendly and knowledgeable team will be happy to answer any financial questions you may have.
Getting to our Office
- Free Parking: Non-Reserved spots at the Holiday Inn – Parking voucher for 1 hour at non-reserved spots at the Holiday Inn (across the street)- Please display in your front window or you will be towed.
- Street Parking: Is available on Fort Myer Dr. for 1-2 hrs but not available after 4 PM.
- Meter Parking: In front of the Holiday Inn – across the street from us – 2 hours. We always have extra change and we will feed the meter for you if you are with the dentist.
- Rosslyn Metro Station – Walking Directions – approx. 3 minutes.
- Georgetown – Walking Directions – approx. 13 minutes from the bridge.
- Courthouse Metro Station – Walking Directions – approx. 16 minutes.
- Clarendon Metro Station – Walking Directions – approx. 27 minutes.